We are looking for enthusiast and passionate game texturing artist to join our team who will be responsible for creating various environments.
Experience: 2+ years of experience
- Create UV and painted texture maps for in game 3D environments, characters and prop models as per references & tech.
- Create texture channels using techniques like light baking/ normal mapping / occlusion mapping etc.
- Understand and respect the identity and techniques of the project as established by the Team.
- Excellent vision for highest quality 3D artwork
- Proficient in Maya, 3D Max, Photoshop, zbrush, mudbox or other 3D software
- Highly Knowledgeable in Photoshop or any other graphic tools
- Familiar with current and next gen graphics
- Familiar with Photogrammetry
- Good sense of volume, lighting and materials
- Ability to work as a team player with designers, developers and producers
- Strong 2D painting skills including a great sense of line, form and color, human anatomy, character design and environments is also desirable.
- Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written, and visual
- Knowledge in Unity or Unreal is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Attention to details
- Good time management skills
Interested candidates, please rush your resume and portfolio to the email id email@example.com with the subject line “Texturing Artist”. Applications without the portfolio will not be considered.