We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to work with our team who will be responsible for supplying good content for the website, engaging people through social media, and checking and keeping visitors flow on the website.
- Responsible for our XRmeet product website
- Manage the SEO of the website
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
- Track the website traffic flow and prepare regular reports
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Promote our product in the digital space
- Enhance brand awareness in the digital space
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Proven work experience in the field of digital marketing for more than 3 yrs
- Experience in SEO and proven work track of acquiring targeted keywords and audiences
- Solid understanding of website analytical tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, such as)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Strong communication skills – Verbal and written
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Digital marketing”.