We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team who will be responsible for working with our developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for ongoing and new projects.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application
- Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint
- Address and improve any technical issues
- Collaborate well with researchers and developers to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection,
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL or MongoDB
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Apache, J2EE, ISS, etc.
Previous working experience as a Full Stack Developer for 2 to 4 years
In-depth knowledge of NodeJS and Express JS
Experience implementing applications using Angular or React
Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum two-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
Experience with cloud technology is an added advantage
Please send your resume with the subject line: “Full Stack Developer” to the email id email@example.com.