We are looking for passionate, hardworking, and enthusiastic iOS Developer to join our peers in their ongoing and new project. If you are a person who finds happiness in your coding, we are welcoming you to be a part of our team.
- The candidate will be responsible for designing and building iOS application
- Cross functioning with the team to analyze, design and build new features
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applicants
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Deep understanding of iOS platform.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift Programming language
- 2 to 3 years of experience in design and coding on iOS Programming.
- Developing Mobile applications for in-house platforms and products, on iOS.
- Experience of iOS environment, COCOA, objective C, Push technologies, xcode.
- Should be able to create pixel perfect UI screens on I phone and iPad.
- Exposure to the multi-platform tool like PhoneGap.
- Bug fixes and improved functionality in iOS app.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience or knowledge in Unity will be an added advantage.
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Interested candidate, please send your resume to the email id email@example.com with the subject line “iOS Developer”.