Please note that candidates with unity experience only need to apply for this position.
Experience: 2 to 5 years (Unity Development)
Job profile: The conceptualization, prototyping, and development of VR, AR, and MR applications using Unity. Candidate must possess the following skills,
Primary Skill Sets:
- C# programming
- Backend development (Server Side Development)
- Unity 3D
- Google Cardboard SDK /Vuforia / Google Daydream SDK/ HTV Vive (Steam VR) SDK/ Oculus Rift SDK
- Knowledge in NavMesh preferred
- Android Studio Development (Good to have but not compulsory)
- Sound knowledge in unity development life cycle
- A good understanding of OOPs concepts and software engineering principles
- Being an avid gamer is an absolute must
What you would love about this:
A fantastic team to work with, full of humble, tenacious and jolly peers
A chance to make and break things, a chance to disrupt things and make a difference
An opportunity to learn in an intellectually stimulating environment and to push your boundaries
A chance to involve yourself in other steps in the process of building an application, to bring your ideas forward and see them get included in the game/ application
- Strong programming skills in C, C++, and C#
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, UI, Animation, linear algebra vector math, and associated data structures.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on Unity experience including GUI, asset bundles and Materials / Shaders.
- Experience or knowledge in Android/iOs App development will be a plus (Not compulsory)
- Experience with other game engines such as VBS3, Unreal, Havoc, Maya is a plus.
- Experience in Vuforia and Google Project Tango will be a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Interested candidate, please send your resume to the email id email@example.com with the subject line “Unity Developer”.